My world collapsed today


Hey Guys

I knew this day would come one day but not TODAY. 
An hour or so ago I went on twitter to check if anything happened and indeed something was going on. My whole timeline was spammed with people begging Zayn to stay in One Direction and how sad they were. 

At first I thought it was all just a sick joke or something but as soon as I had read Zayn's Statement on the band's official facebook page I knew this was real. From that moment it felt like my whole world collapsed. I don't know if any of you have ever been in such a situation but let me tell you it doesn't fell good to see your favourite band slowly breaking apart. 

Even though they said they would continue without Zayn it's still not the same (the tears are starting to flow again sorry). I mean look what happened to Take That. Wasn't it the same? Robbie decided to leave but the rest of the band said they would continue but in the end they split up as well (correct me if I'm wrong).


These 5 boys mean the world to me and these 5 years have been the best of my life. All the memories and friends I've made through this band are incredible and so so important to me. 

2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015

 I just don't want them to split up yet.

I will go now and cry till my tears run dry. If you have any tips how to get over something like this please tell me I'll massively thankful for any kind of help.

lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment