September Favourites



Can you believe it's already October tomorrow. Why does time pass by so quick? But anyway as you may have guessed from the title I'm doing my September favourites today. Let me know if you love any of those items as much as I do.
And now without any further ado let's get into this.

I've been absolutely loving the Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara lately. My lashes are naturally blond, quite thin and rather short but this mascara changes everything. You get those thick and long black lashes without them sticking together. If you're looking for a new mascara go and try this believe me it's worth the money and it's affordable which is always a plus, am I right?

Another thing I'm obsessed with lately is the Misslyn rich colour gloss number 28. I must admit I've had this lip gloss for quite a long time and never actually used it until this month. I used to feel really uncomfortable when I had colour on my lips even if it was just those glittery lip glosses you have as a 10 year old, but at the moment I'm looking for darker lipsticks the whole time. I'm on a really tight budget now, that's why I can't buy any but if you want to try the misslyn lip glosses their 8 € something I believe that's quite good I guess and they last a lot longer than the ones I've had from maybelline.



Best 3€ I've ever spent. Trust me this beeswax cream is incredible. I tend to get really sore lips and then start to chew on them ripping off those little bits of skin. Obviously this is not really good and I'm working on the chewing part but preventing my lips from getting dry is not as easy as it seem. I've tried so many lip balms before, like the baby lips, eos, nivea.... but nothing worked as good as this bee wax does. I usually put on a thick layer before I go to bed and then a thinner one every time I leave the house. And my lips really are softer and less ripped as the years before. 
I have to admit though I can't share any link on where to buy this with you because I bought it in a little shop in Malta. But I believe that there are similar beeswax creams. 




I obviously had to put 'Bobbing For Baubles' and 'Mochachino' in here as well, I mean how could I not. If you read my last post you know why if you haven't go check it out here. Oh and by the way I'm also wearing the 'Bobbing For Baubles' at the moment.


'That Moment' is by far the best fragrance One Direction have created so far, don't even fight me on this. I'm a fan of sweet and flowery scents which is perfectly combined in 'That Moment'. Nothing much to say about this except that I love it you all should go and have a look for it in the shops and maybe buy one if you like sweet scents and if you like One Direction too that's even better.


Moving on to candles. Yankee Candles are my absolute favourite ones apart maybe from the gay IKEA candles, I can't remember their name but I believe it smells like vanilla. By now I own 5 of he yankee candles and the only reason I bought  'A Child's Wish' was because I was looking for one that smelled similar to 'Soft Blanket' but now that I had it lit all the time the scent is really getting to me on that level where I'm afraid to let let it burn to long so basically I'm trying to save it. We don't have a Yankee Candle shop here, I'm desperate for new scents though. What a dilemma. But yeah good candle really good candle.


Last things or more or less four things. It's the maze runner series. I'm currently reading the last book 'The Kill Order' and it's so good. I can't wait for when I can finally watch the second movie because the first one was epic already. I really want to talk about what happens in book three which made me cry at the beach in public but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. One thing though who else shares my love for Newt? I love him so much from book one and on till book three.
If you have read them all, hey there wanna talk about it then write me, if you haven't read them yet, shame on you and now go onto amazon or go to the book store closest to you and buy them. Trust me you'll love them and don't even want to sop reading.

Alright so those were my favourite things this month. Wait no there's something missing. Right I know it's my 'September Favourites' playlist on spotify. I'll leave you a link if you want to know what I've been listening to lately. 


lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment