28 Questions

Hey there how are you all on this Monday? It's weird posting on a Monday but I really wanted to share this with you. 
My first blogging anniversary is coming soon and I thought in the past year I never actually introduced myself to you properly.
So here are some questions that will hopefully show you what kind of person I am.


1. Name? Celine

2. Age? 18

3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I have to say either Berlin or Brighton even though I love Munich

4. What is your biggest fear? Failing at live. Right now I'm really afraid of not getting accepted to UNI and then find a job I love and have family.

5. What would you change about yourself if you could? Probably the fact that I'm good at procrastination or the habit of speaking before thinking.

6. What really makes you angry? When people judge others without knowing them or when someone always has to have the last word.

7. What is your favourite book to read? Either Fangirl or To Kill A Mockingbird.

8. What makes you laugh the most? Cat videos on YouTube or bloopers from my favourite YouTubers.

9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? PASTA!! Doesn't matter in which way pasta is amazing.

10. Have you ever had a nickname? I don't know why but some of my friends sometimes call me Shelly.

11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I've always wanted to see what live was like in the 60s so I'd go back 1963 or sometime around there.

12. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Probably my phone. I know this sounds bad but I can't help it.

13. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Invisibility and timetravell for sure.
14. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? This is tricky since there are a lot of things I want to undo but I can't share them on here. I would say hurting one of my best friends because of my 'not thinking' habit.

15. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Obama, Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Diana

16. What was the last book you read? To Kill A Mockingbird

17. What's your favourite type of foreign food? Italian or Greek. Absolutely love it.

18. Are you a clean or messy person? I can be both but most of the time I'm really messy.

19. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Jennifer Aniston. Love her she's so talented.

20. Do you love or hate roller coasters? ABSOLUTELY hate them. I just can't cope with the adrenaline rush.

21. What's your favourite movie? Grease. If you haven't watched it yet do it know. If you have watched it before watch it again.

22. Is your glass half full or half empty? It used to be half empty but in the last two years or so I started seeing it as half full and life is so much better when it's half full, believe me.

23. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? My cat, so I would have someone to talk to. A book I love and my phone so I could get help.

24. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert by far.

25. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Niall Horan or Selena Gomez. I don't know why I'd just love to chat with them.

26. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? I would say I'm a solid 5.

27. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Doing a job I love and maybe living abroad with someone I love and of course I hope that this blog is still on and successful.

28. How many languages do you speak? I speak German (obviously), English (I guess I could say fluently by now) and more or less Latin (even though I've always been bad at it).

Let me know if we have anything in common because that's how friendships are build , unless you don't want to be friends.

Also I thought about doing a giveaway for the blogs first birthday. It will probably start in February and lead up to the 1st of March. I'm not sure what it will be yet but I will definitely try to make it available for everyone no matter where you live. 

lots of love

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi introvert, I'm extrovert. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey that makes a nice combo haha :)

      Delete