Getting My Makeup Fixed



Hiya!! I'm really really happy today. You might wanna know why so I'm just going to tell you. Because I've always had a problem with finding the right foundations and concealers so I don't turn out to be an orange in the end, I had Luis Huber do my makeup today and show me what I should and shouldn't do makeup wise.

If you've ever had your makeup done by a professional you might know how I felt. If you haven't I'll try to explain it. First of all when I walked into the studio and saw all the makeup lined up in front of the massive mirror I was already shaking from excitement. And as soon as we started doing my makeup I felt like a celebrity.

I'm not going to tell you about the look in detail but here are some things I got myself afterwards.



purple mascara I repeat purple mascara! I never thought I could "wear" this. 







I can't wait to start practicing tomorrow and try to recreat the whole look (I took lots of pictures to remind myself of the steps).

lots of love

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so happy that you got this opportunity. You look beautiful xx

    totallytuba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Who doesn't love a good pamper? :)

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete